>

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Record An Amazing Live French Horn Section For Your Song











About:

Hi there,



Are you looking for an amazing  French Horn recording? 



I dedicated thousands of hours to Master French Horn playing skill, and I would love to be part of your project!


I can: - play and record your music or song
          - can combine multiple voices, parts to one track
        


Please take a look at audio above and hear how it sounds.




Standard Price Guide:


$ 25 for the first 30 seconds 
(you can always message me and ask about price options for longer recordings)


About me:


Accomplished classical French Horn Player ( 12 years of training at  M.K Čiurlionis Art School )


  • Bachelor degree of French Horn Performance Art in Lithuanian Music and Theatre Academy

  • Master degree in Symphonic Music French Horn Performance in Sweden Malmo Music Academy

  • 3 years of work experience in Lithuanian National Symphony Orchestra



I'm happy to place custom orders if you find this easier than the package system - feel free to get in touch! :)




Thanks for checking out my gig and hope to hear from you soon!


Tadas

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfection! amazing horn player!

:

Thank you!

:

Great and fast results!

:

Quick, super easy to deal with and a great result.

:

Did a great job with the French horns on my songs. He was very patient and worked through my revisions. Thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment