>

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Record Professional Piano And Keyboards











About:

I'm a professional pianist and composer, I arrange and record songs.

ALWAYS CONTACT ME BEFORE BUY.


In the order page you can choose more minutes and faster delivery time.


I WILL DO A DISCOUNT

IF YOU SPEND AT LEAST 50 $ for 1 Gig

  or

AT THE 3° GIG YOU BUY
But you have to CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG, so we can talk about.



You can choose Piano, Organ, Synth, Strings and Brass like orchestra or single instrument, Pads,  Rhodes, Bells, Clavinet, Bass and more. I can do chords, accompaniment, melodies, you tell me.



FOR EACH TRACK I WILL SEND YOU 2 TRACKS WITH 2 DIFFERENT SOUNDS, so you can decide the one you like more.



–  I will provide the files you want (24 bit or 16 bit files, WAV stereo files or AIFF, HQ mp3, 44.100 or 48.000)



–  You will receive Audio plus MIDI tracks so you can import them in your DAW and change sounds of my tracks as you want (only for STANDARD and PREMIUM)


I play also Electric bass if you need, and I can add Guitars, Drums and more.



If you want a COVER costs 25$ more, ask me in private.



Thank you for checking out my gig!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He delivers two versions, and the MIDI-files as well, so it is possible to change sound and do minor adjustments yourself. Then i get a professional musician at the same time as i get it to sound excactly like i want it to. :-)

:

Hi, when you will finish your song please let me know, I'm curious to listen the final piece completed :)

:

This was a super smooth and easy process. I would absolutely work with this musician again. Thanks so much!

:

Great, extra quality work and extra fast, thank you Daniel :)

:

I ordered just a simple 30 second organ part for the bridge of my song. He delivered in less than 24 hours, and gave me FIVE different options! All of them sound great too.




No comments:

Post a Comment