>

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Bassist For Recording Great Tone And Audio Quality











About:

I'm a bassist with 9 years worth of experience! This is my first time as a "Freelance Bassist", so will be offering recordings on the cheap!


I have multiple Bass guitars, so I have a wide range of tones available for a multitude of genres! I use a Presonus Audiobox as my D.I and Studio One as my DAW. 



I will do multiple versions of the bass line so you will have a few options for your mix. I will also provide you different mixes of the bass lines. Want something with distortion? I can do it myself. Want an unedited, unmixed, direct recording so you can do it yourself? Deal.



BASS GUITARS FOR USE:



-Warwick Pro Corvette

-Fender P Bass (with flatwounds)

-Musicman Sub Ray 5 (string)



Reviews


:

Excellent bassist, very good performer, punctual and available for any revision requested. Highly recommended

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment