>

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Be The Keyboard, Piano, Synth Guy You Need For Your Tracks











About:

I play the Keyboard, Piano, Synthesizer, Guitar and a few Percussion instruments. I have recorded songs for people and have enough skills to meet your needs for your song. I take inspiration from Pop, Lounge and EDM genre of music but have experience in any genre except Raggae and Metal.


I also know to Edit Videos, prepare lyrics videos, Create Chord Sheets and prepare beautiful PowerPoint Presentations for all your needs especially for Church services.



I hope that i fully satisfy you with my services and that you would continue to hire me if i did.



Note: For all the Technically Geeky people

No i don't own a Prophet 6 or Jupiter 8 or Hammond B3 or a Nord Stage 4. I use Virtual Instruments and know a little about sound design. I'm quite new to modular synthesizers but i can get you the sound you're looking for.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing. Would definitely work with him again. Highly highly recommend.

:

Thank you so much for the opportunity. I'm available for more projects :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment