>

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Play And Record Guitar, Bass, Keyboard For Your Song











About:

Hi Fiverr, I'm a multi-instrumentalist, professional musician, composer and producer with over 10 years experience.

 

What I can do for you:

 - Record guitar for your song

 - Record bass guitar for your song

 - Record piano/keybord for your song

 - Record synth for your song

 

I can record one of these instrumental line (by your choice) and send you MP3 or WAV file.

-OR-

You can send me recording of your song in WAV or MP3, and I will record one of these instruments (by your choice) on your song and send you MP3 or WAV file.

 

If you need more then one instruments (guitar, bass guitar, synth, piano) or mixing as well, please let me know so I can make you a custom offer.

 

The basic gig apply for 30 seconds of music, for more see in extras.

 

Guarantee:

- Fast Delivery

- Good Editing Quality

- Revisions based on your requirement

 

For best results, do contact me to talk about your project prior to ordering. Thank you and I look forward to working with you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic job. Thanks very much!

Seller's Response:

Anytime. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Great seller, delivers every time

Seller's Response:

Anytime :)

Seller's Response:

good job , nice !




No comments:

Post a Comment