>

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Add Drums To Your Song











About:

I am a professional drummer of 23 years and a professional audio engineer of 20 years. If you're seeking to add killer sounding drum tracks to your song, look no further. I am well versed in several styles ranging from Country, Rock, and R&B to Pop, Gospel, and Worship. I have several options available to fit your needs. For quick, mix ready drums I offer recording on Roland V-Drums sampled through top of the line plugins such as Superior Drummer 3, Steven Slate Drums, Native Instruments, and EZ Drummer 2 accompanied by several expansion libraries. Rest assured that this is not drum programming, what you'll get is a real human behind a drum kit, performing and reacting to the intricacies of your song. Your drums will sound great and still have that human element. For an even more organic approach I also offer recording of my performances on acoustic drums in a professional studio using top of the line DW drums and recording equipment. All packages include a killer sounding stereo mix ready to place in your session. The top 2 tiers also include track by track breakdowns of the kit for your mixing pleasure. Please don't hesitate to message me with any questions, concerns!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment