>

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Record HQ Drums For Your Project











About:

Please CONTACT ME before ordering to check availability.



Hi, My name is Jacob, I am a drummer from Colombia with 11 years of experience.

I started building my studio 5 years ago, I use high end drums, cymbals and industry standard mics and recording gear, everything carefully placed in order to achieve a great drum sound. I also love to create drum parts for my clients projects.



I can play over many styles, specially Rock, Pop, Metal (165 BPM double kick), Funk, Jazz and Latin (salsa, timba, son). Additionally I can play latin percussion such as Timbales, Congas and Bongó. It can really add some "flavour" to your song! (take a look to my gig on Fiverr)



For the $35 gig (most common) you will get:



  •  11 track separate WAVE files (44.1 kHz or 48 kHz)
  •  100% true acoustic drums
  •  Creative and custom recordings for your needs
  •  Mix of the whole drum recording. 
  •  Quantizing is optional and free of charge
  •  Video recording as extra


Instagram: @jakogarces 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment