>

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Be Your Session Bassist, Write And Record Affordable Bass











About:

Hello and thank you for your interest in hiring me as a session player for your project.



I'm a professional bass player, I've played countless gigs both domestic and international. I Specialize in rock/metal but I can easily adapt to most non-metal genres (Excluding Jazz and Funk)

If you are looking for a non-rock or non-metal bassline please message me before placing your order.



I will record clean and tight basslines for your project using a Schecter Stiletto Custom 5 Bass, a Behringer umc204hd audio interface and Reaper DAW.



  • For the basic package, I will require a bassline written in a guitar-pro file format. (.gpx or .gp5)


  • For the standard and premium package, I will require either a guitar-pro file of your song or an audio recording of your song along with its chords.



I will send you the raw .wav files (DI) by default.

If you need a Bass track with VST Amp Sims, please select the "Tone Bassline Tweaks" option and specify the type of tone you would like to hear, in that case, I will send both files.



If your song is technical and requires fast basslines please select the technical bassline option, as it will take longer for me to record a clean bassline for you.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment