>

Friday, December 20, 2019

Be Your Professional Band











About:

I am a musician who is in love with instrumental tracks. I have experience in:



Playing guitars for 15 years,

Playing drums for 12 years,

Playing keyboards & piano for 6 years,

Sound Engineering & Recording for 8 years,

Composing for 10 years.



I have been creating instrumental backing tracks for live concerts and performing live over my tracks until the moment I decided to continue with online freelancing.



I can professionally: 

Recreate any song you desire from any genre with any instruments (Vocals not included)

Play your own song and record it, all rights are yours

Make 1 free revision.



My equipment can output professional studio quality. Check out the example tracks !

Just contact me before placing an order so we can discuss the requirements. I am open to creativity. You will get a response at most in 30 minutes.

Reviews


:

Greater then expected:)

:

Very experienced and creative musician. Excellent communication, different variations, very helpful insights and after sales support! I definetely recommend him !

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment