>

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Record A Bass Line For Your Song Or Project











About:

For all projects; the more direction you provide, the more elements of your final production in the stereo mix you provide, the better the end result. My personal go to is 'simpler is better', as long as it sounds and feels good,it is good. Production wise, if your song is at the 'Vocal + Acoustic stage' but you hear it going to the 'full band with orchestra and a choir' stage, or if you are the 'No, really, I need a gigantic slap bass solo with Fuzz in the middle of my sensitive ballad about my mother' type, my Premium Plan is likely to be your best value, as we could discuss in greater detail exactly what you are looking for in a bass part.



For the Basic and Standard plans, I provide a bass line with a tone that I feel is appropriate for the project, being mix ready with little or no tailoring required for your mix.



Requests for a D.I. only bass render will be considered as a revision.



Premium pricing is for specialty projects where a particular part, tone, or effect is custom tailored.



All files will be recorded and rendered at 24/48 unless otherwise specified.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment