>

Monday, December 23, 2019

Create Music And Audio











About:

 Exclusive to FIVERR!   Level 2 Seller!

 I provide an enormous range of Music Creation and Production services. No two Fiverr gigs I've done are the same.

  • custom song and soundtrack composition-all styles and purposes, from stingers to indie film scores, special purpose songs, and more
  • overdubbing- excellent  sample libraries and Playing/MIDI skill
  • sing harmonies/lead vocals on your track- multi tracked, multi layered. See my singing gig below for details!
  • tune doctor your song,  produce your  song.
  • much much much more


Message me before ordering to discuss your project. If I can't help you I'll tell you right away.



I HAVE: 40 years pro experience- ex-Second City Comedy Musical Director-concert performer across N America-over 3000 recording sessions as composer, producer, arranger, player, singer, audio engineer, TV audio post, MIDI programmer, studio owner, many TV+Radio+Corporate tracks, pop songs.



To view many client comments and feedback visit my main Fiverr gigs.



Main Composing gig is here: http://www.fiverr.com/gopageguy/compose-a-custom-soundtrack-for-your-production



Main Singing gig is here: http://www.fiverr.com/gopageguy/sing-kickass-harmonies-in-your-chorus



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work- accomplished musician...definitely will use again!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer, very talented! Thanks again.

Seller's Response:

I recommend his services

:

Great buyer! I loved working on the song. Thanks again!

:

Professional composer, not only the music but also the his attitude!




No comments:

Post a Comment