>

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Record A Professional Acoustic Drums Track For Your Project











About:

I will record any kind of musical genre (rock, jazz, pop, hip-hop, fusion) and any length.

  • Basic = up to 4 tracks*, ideal for getting a simple drums track.
  • Standard = up to 10 raw + 10 mixed tracks*, more revisions for fine tuning.
  • Premium = the most I can provide you with, audio and video!
*Depending on your needs



If you order Standard or Premium packages, you can decide what you want regarding:

  • The kind of drumming (dirty garage-rock, tight funky feel...)
  • The amount of ghost notes, fills or improvisation


My mixing process:

You can choose either a very light processing (levels and phase correction, basic gating and filtering) or a more ready-to-use Drum package including detailed EQing and compression that match your musical expectations and the color of your project. 



Looking forward to working with you!



My recording gear / microphones:

- Behringer X32 Digital Mixer (including MIDAS mic preamps and very good AD/DA converters)

- Overheads: Rode NT55 Matched Pair

- Kick: Shure Beta52 + Audix D4

- Snare: SM57 (Top) + SM57 (Bottom)

- Toms: SM57

- Hi-Hat: SM57

- Floor Tom: Audix D4



My Drum Sets:

- Tama StarClassic Mapple (rock and pop)

- Premier (fusion oriented)



Reviews


:

Really great drummer! I had quite a specific idea for the part and he delivered above and beyond my expectations

:

Excellent job once again

:

from start to finish it has been a pleasure to work with Constantin,response time and work rate superfast,will use again and would recommend

:

I highly recommend working with Constantin. Great drummer with a lot of feel and technique. I gave him a little bit of a curve ball with what I needed and he delt with it in an impressive way. The recording quality is also superb and the delivery extremely organized. Will be back for more!

:

Great energy and feel!




No comments:

Post a Comment