>

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Produce An Instrumental Rock, Metal Music











About:

I can produce original a rock/metal music for your project with loud pumping drums, double tracked rhythm guitar, accompanied or lead by synths or strings, etc. By original, I mean no sound-a-likes, nothing based on any recordings, or on your music piece. I will only follow your WRITTEN direction. A single order is equal to a single song. Ordering multiple songs would require to order multiple gigs.  A minute of all these for only $5. Additional 30 seconds would be an additional $5 I will send you the song in whatever format you want.  



You can do whatever you want with the song EXCEPT sell the song itself for your own profit. However, I will retain the right to use the song in basically whatever way I want, be it sell it for my own profit or put it out for free. But if you want a song that's to be kept secret, we can discuss that. I will not provide any other files except for the song or the tracks of the song if the appropriate gig is ordered.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great! He did good work

Seller's Response:

Best producer, will be using him exclusively for all future projects!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Love the music

:

Love our song, . . . Let's do it again. : )




No comments:

Post a Comment