>

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Record Arabic Oud Lute Tracks For Your Songs











About:

In July 2017, I started the journey of self-teaching oud playing by ear and after a lot of practice and listening to other great oud players such as Farid Al-Atrash, Rahim AlHaj to mention some of my favorites, I have been playing this ancient plucked string instrument up to date and released my debut album in all digital stores in October last year.  



It's said the Arab Oud was invented by the sixth grandson of ADAM and EVA.



The fact is the oud catches a wide tonal sound experience that revives hearts, induces to a meditative state of mind and it's amazing what we might do together.



If you are looking for something very eccentric and middle eastern inspiring, I would like to invite you to get my oud performance recorded in Pro Studio Recording Setting for your next song.



In the end, it's kind of healing sound because it comes from the heart and I love to play this instrument with passion and sharing it.



Thanks for reading this and I look forward to being of service for your upcoming musical projects. 



Lion3L



Reviews


Seller's Response:

THANK YOU!

Seller's Response:

You are welcome

Seller's Response:

great musician and guitar and oud expert. great work

Seller's Response:

Thumbs up! Blessings my dear

:

Excellent work! Will definitely work with again!




No comments:

Post a Comment