>

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Create A Piano Cover Of Any Song











About:

Would like to sing a great piano cover, but missing...the piano?
Let me be your pianist, and let me play any song you'd like to have played!
The Beatles? Madonna? Metallica? You name it, i play it!


Price also depends on complexity, please write me before starting! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

David is a world class musician what an Incredible experience

:

:) thank you!

:

great work as always

:

Davide not only created exactly what I was looking for, he brought his own musical flare to it and was professional every step of the way. He made adjustments as needed and created exactly what I had hoped to hear when I initially contacted him.

:

Ordine perfetto. Davide gentilissimo.




No comments:

Post a Comment