>

Monday, August 3, 2020

Record Piano Music You Compose Or Request











About:

*Please contact me before ordering to ensure seller-buyer satisfaction. Thank you!*


I'm an experienced pianist of more than 20 years. My sight reading skills are top notch and you can rely on me to provide you the best piano recording and recording quality. You can find video samples of my playing by Googling jazzcherylyn.


I can record

- any type of piano music as long as it's written.
-transcribe vocal or single line music from an audio file and record it for midi file.



You could be a music composer needing my skills and I will be glad to provide you this service.



Please note that my recordings are digital and I do not provide acoustic recording. 



Reviews


:

Attentive to detail!

:

It is always a great experience! Great communication and dedication to the project goal!

:

Always a pleasure.

:

Seller delivered above and beyond , as always!

:

Great work! Really happy with the outcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment