>

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Make A Piano Cover Of A Song Of Your Choice











About:

*PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER*

   

 If Quality is what you're seeking for, you've come to the Right Person!



  • I will play ANY song for you, be it an original, a cover, a jingle etc. and ensure it is a delight to your ears!
  • I have a YouTube channel, Please feel free to check out my work: search SONGSBOOSH  on youtube
      



What you can get?

1. MIDI file of the arrangement

2. Video of me playing your song

3. HQ audio file (WAV) (MP3 in the Basic gig)

4. 1-day delivery

5. Synthesia (Piano Tutorial) Video

6. Sheet music



I have been playing piano for more than 10 years , i have experience of playing with the Orchestra

and have been working with many international bands. I provide commercial rights for my piano covers. If you have any questions feel free to ask me through a message. 

If you are unsure of ordering, i can help you out with a custom order.



Message me please before ordering i can also provide samples of my work

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exactly as I wanted

Seller's Response:

Great communication and he nailed what I was looking for! Would definitely work with him again.

:

Sounds great thanks for doing your best

:

Im glad you liked it, come again

:

Great work, very nice seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment