>

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Record A Killer Drum Track For Your Song











About:

IMPORTANT INFO:

BACK IN BUSINESS!! Acoustic kit and VIDEO now available!

So, after an epic relocation to the UK in 2019, I am glad to say that I am back in business at close to full capacity. The new studio is up and running with new hardware, drums and cymbals and it's all sounding bigger and better than ever. I am now able to offer either the acoustic or electonic drum kit as a standard order which includes a stereo drum mix and a reference mix. The separate stems for both kits are available as an extra and this will include the stereo drum mix, reference mix as well as kick, snare top, snare bottom, toms, hats, overheads and room mics separately.

4K video now available too recorded from 2 angles or 1080p HD video from 4 angles!!

I'd like say a big thank you to all my friends here on Fiverr for the phenominal support during my move, I truly appreciate it!

To anyone that is new to my gig, if you're looking for great drums, you've come to the right place! Please dont hesitate to get in touch with me with any questions.

I'm also working out some exciting new product offerings that will be added to the gig in due course!

Kind Regards,

Glenn. 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is perfect! Glenn absolutely nailed it. The final delivery sounds amazing and I couldn't be happier with the result! PERFECT SELLER.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it!!

Seller's Response:

Great sounding drumtrack for our songidea. The drumming matches perfect with the song and the files we got are permium quality.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

The final product turned out to be exactly how I’ve imagined it to be. I can definitely recommend this gig and I’ll definitely buy again!




No comments:

Post a Comment