>

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Record Metal Electric Guitars For You











About:

I professionally record electric guitar tracks: rhythm, lead guitar and solos. After recording I provide you with dry DI tracks so you could do re-amping and also I include one variation of finished guitar sound.



Just send me GuitarPro tabs, midi, mp3 or wav of guitar parts, demo of a song, the tempo, etc. Once I receive the materials I start immediately! Each session includes 2 audio tracks of rhythm guitar (double tracking), lead and solo guitars.



About me:

I have 15 years of live and studio experience. I record guitars for my bands and do session work for others. I specialize in different genres of metal music such as heavy metal, thrash metal, power metal, symphonic metal, death metal, black metal, neoclassical metal, also I play rock and blues.



Gear:

I have my own studio where I can record music 24/7 in high quality. My guitars are Jackson RR1 USA, Gibson Explorer Gothic II USA, ESP LTD M-400. I use Cockos Reaper DAW and hi-end VST-Plugins.



I will be glad to help you and record guitars for your songs!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always provides such great quality tracks! Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! I'm very happy to work with you!

Seller's Response:

Another perfect delivery! Made really great artistic decisions to make my track exactly as I wanted it. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I'm very happy that you like! Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Another perfect job! Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment