>

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Play Any Of My Various Instruments, See List











About:

You can chose any instrument in this list : 

Piano

Ondes Martenot (with the 4 amplifiers)

Theremin

Garrahand

Vibraphone

Marimba

Glockenspiel

Melodica

Clarinet (sopranino, soprano, alto, bass or contrabass)

Oboe, oboe d’amore, english horn, bass oboe (goes to low a like an heckelphone so I can play heckelphone parts too)

Bassoon

Saxophone (sopranino, soprano, alto, tenor or baritone)

Flute (piccolo, soprano, alto or bass)

Trumpet (piccolo, soprano or bass), flugelhorn or cornet

Trombone (soprano or tenor)

French horn

Baritone horn

Tuba

Ocarina (soprano, alto, tenor, bass, contrabass)

Gemshorn (tenor)

Recorder (sopranino, soprano, alto, tenor, bass)

Waterphone



If you have some sheets written, it’s perfect. If not, I can of course write something according to what you need.



Due to some abuse, I only play instruments MONOPHONICALLY.

So if you want a piano melody, sure but if you want some chords or use of 2 hands, then you MUST contact me so I can tell you how much it will cost, depending on what you give me.

This applies for all these instruments : Piano, Marimba, Vibraphone, Glockenspiel, Melodica.

Reviews


:

Really strong and great playing, exactly what I was looking for. Articulated everything I had written and very in tune, fantastic Tuba playing. Will definitely hire again!

:

Incredible, out of this world playing and prompt delivery, as always!

:

Wonderful playing, exactly what I needed!

:

amazing playing as always.

:

Satisfied as always. Great musician and helpful. Outstanding experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment