>

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Provide Soulful Vocals For Your Song











About:

If you are looking for a Soulful or Jazzy style vocal for your track, or even looking to work with a vocalist who can help write catchy and meaningful lyrics, then look no further.  My packages range from Sample packs to whole songs and helping with high end lyrical content for your track. If you want something that many people will be singing along to, then I can help. Grab yourself a unique package :)



  • FREE VOCAL SAMPLE packs for buyers of my Standard & Premium tiers
  • Commercial use is included only in Premium package pricing, for the others please add on
  • Can create a custom offer just inbox me your cool and unique project 

Reviews


:

Amazing As Always!

:

Great experience. Delivered very high quality work.

:

Oh my this girl is amazing, big talent for me, one of the best tune i did this year !!!

:

Great, lovely...I will repeat for shure

:

Absolutely killed it. Very accommodating, understood precisely what I was searching for and exceeded all my expectations. Would definitely work with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment