>

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Record A Killer Bass Line For You











About:

Dedicated Fiverr bass player for over 3 years. Recorded over 800 original bass lines. Over 400 satisfied customers.



Hey, it's Stryfer and I'm here to give you catchy, professional quality bass tracks to take your music to the next level. 



You will get an original bass line in any style, for any genre.

OR

If you composed your own bass part, then send it over as a tab, MIDI or just plain hum it out. I can play it exactly as is or build on your idea if you wish.



All my bass guitars have been fine tuned for maximum variety:

  • Deep, powerful tones? You got it.
  • Hard-hitting, funky bass grooves? No problem.
  • Aggressive, fast runs for metal? Yep. 
  • Maybe a more melodic bass line? Sure!

Plus, you can buy the extra for a MIDI version and give it any sound you want.



You'll get a professionally recorded bass track, up to a 96kHz sample rate with a 32bit depth.

If you order the premium package, I will use fresh strings just for your song, to give it that real pro studio quality. (*One day delivery not possible.)



Finally, I offer unlimited revisions with every order, even if the order is finished. You can't lose!

Just make an mp3 of your music without bass and see you in the gig chat!





Reviews


:

Thanks very much, appreciate you kept it simple. Sounds solid I’ll stick it into pro tools and let you know if it works with the track 🤞

:

Stryfer is a highly recommended bass player. We were able to iron a few wrinkles early on and he provided just what I was looking for. Would definitely use again!

:

Its an easy,smooth and pleasurable experience working with Stryfer!!He is professional,organized and deliveres fast and precise ! My first song just got what it needed basswise and I am looking forward to the next project to work on with him.Masive thanks Stryfer!

:

Detailed oriented and very thoughtful in his delivery. He gave me two bass lines to choose from both equally good.

:

Thanks for the track and feedback.... I just intentionally boost bass incase u were working on headphones.... Anyway thanks for detailed tips on mixng :-) I enjoyed woking with you. Pl suggest how I can credit you in my work. Thanks again. Regs Ram




No comments:

Post a Comment