>

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Record Drums And Percussion For Your Song











About:

Hi,I'm Christian Gangeri, I will record live acoustic drums for your song in any style of music you need. I'll be glad to help you and bring out the perfect part and the perfect sound for your song.

The audio file(s) which I will be sending you will be wav  (44.1 or 48 khz , 24 bit). You just need to send me a drumless version of your song (mp3 or wav), recorded to a click. Feel free to send me some music examples with similiar style/feel that you're looking for. 



Drum Recording is done with a MCdrums kit (Italian handcrafted drum)



Cymbals : UFIP Classic Series - Istanbul  Mehmet



Software: Cubase 5.1



Microphones : Sennheiser (MD 441-U,MD 421),Shure  SM 57,Electro Voice 635A,AKG D112,Se electronics 2200A,Sony ECM-979,Superlux DRK-A5C2( PRA-228A,PRA-218A,PRA-268AH),Blue Spark



I prefer to speak with every client prior to ordering the gig,to ensure the best possible experience,so Please send me a message first.



Reviews


:

Christiang is very patient and will try his best to meet your requirements. I'm glad to work with him and highly recommend to you.

:

Another good delivery!

:

That's great!

:

Good job! Move on!

:

All is well, we will continue!




No comments:

Post a Comment