>

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Record A Professional Bass Track For Your Song Or Piece











About:

Background:

Hello! My name is Alex, I am a professional bass player with over 13 years experience playing in a variety of settings and 10 years experience recording/mixing bass guitar and entire tracks. My particular areas of expertise include funk, soul, rock, jazz, pop and worship.



Techniques:

Fingerstyle, slap, double thumb, palm muting, tapping, pic.



The Gig:

I am offering high quality bass tracks for your song/piece. I know the importance of having a perfect bass track in a piece of music as it is the backbone and foundation of the song, so I will work with you to achieve exactly what you want. You may send me the notation, tab, chord chart, midi track, rough audio track etc., or you can simply send me the song with no bass and I will work with you to compose what best suits your needs. If you want me to compose the bass part please be as specific as possible about what you want. 



Equipment:

My main bass is a Fender Jazz Deluxe

Amp - Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2

Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

DAW: Ableton Live 10 Lite



Any questions don't hesitate to contact me! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment