>

Friday, May 29, 2020

Record Professional Guitar Parts For Your Song











About:

Let me record some guitar for you! In my basic package I'll record one guitar track (double-tracked and panned if it is a rhythm guitar part) up to one minute. In my standard package I'll record two guitar tracks (again, rhythm parts double tracked and panned) up to one minute each. In my premium package I will record up to four different parts for a full length song! This can include two rhythm parts, a lead part and a solo, or any other combination of guitar parts including acoustic guitar parts. I will also mix and master the tracks I record for your song! 

Reviews


:

Quality playing and recording. Worked with me even when I wasn't great at communicating what I wanted.

:

This is a great song for my beach camping video. Andrew did a great job capturing the laid back beach atmosphere.

:

Incredible artist! He recorded the whole song for me for my YouTube video. Drums, bass, rhythm guitar and lead guitar. Very impressed! I highly recommend andrewriley12.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment