>

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Add Violin Tracks To Your Projects











About:

I will be recording a stereo violin track to your jingle or song ( recorded on two different microphone of you choice!)



Choices of a Dpa 4099V, Remic V5200, a Blue microphone and an Aston microphone.

If you want Electric violin instead of an acoustic violin : I can also give you the choice between a Fourness fuse 5 and a Jordan 5 strings violin. ( different type of pickups)



The stereo tracks with two microphones will give you the freedom on your mix to EQ the 2 violins differently and the chance to pan the two violins.



  • I record my tracks on an UAD Apollo sound card and an Analog Millenia STT-1 preamp.
  • I can record in 44.1/ 48 / 96 or in 192 Khz ( 32/24/16bits).
  • I will give you unmixed separate tracks in Wav or Aiff format of your choice.


----------------------- EXTRAS--------------------



  • If you want me to add more layer or depth to your song choose ''String Stems'' in my extra tab. I'll be adding stacks of violins ( to build chordal carpet sound) and/or harmonize the melody of your written line.

  • If you haven't wrote the music you want me to record, don't forget to get the : Composed/ improvised lines extra. 


You can communicate with me in french or english.



Thanks!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment