>

Friday, May 29, 2020

Record Piano From Your Score











About:

I will record piano/keyboard for your project, whether it is a piano solo, piano accompaniment for any instrument or voice, as well as  the piano part in your song or piano as backing track.  For recordings I use professional equipment, software and high quality samples, for your satisfaction.



I am professional classical pianist with more than 20 years of experience.



Please note, I do not  transcribe the music, do not improvise, neither I play from the chords charts. Kindly send me the sheet music (piano score, grand staff) and specify the tempo, and any other details of the outcome you are expecting. 



Kindly contact me before make an order, as I need to see the scope of your project. 



NOTE! The price for my work is $10 per 60 sec of recording (one stem). Kindly add an appropriate quantity of gigs if you need a longer track or more stems.



Please be informed that .midi, .xml, project,  etc. files are not included in a basic gig. Kindly contact me if you need something more than audio file - I will design a custom offer. 

Reviews


:

Type a comment…

:

A wonderful recording of my piano arrangement. Thank you!

:

She brings out the joy in the music.

:

Flawless performances with beautiful interpretations.

:

A real pleasure to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment