>

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Record Professional Bass Guitar On Your Track











About:

I am a highly experienced bass player with high quality equipment and can provide bass for your track in any chosen style. As a writer, producer and arranger myself, I have an ear for what works but I am always willing to collaborate with you to get the best results for your project. I do have an inclination towards the funkier side of things but also love pop, rock, electronic and many other styles and genres. I can also provide synth/programmed tracks extending my repertoire to keyboard instruments, strings etc. I look forward to bringing my trademark energy to your track, drawn not only from my love of music but also from my passion of collaborating to create new music and take your track where you want it to go.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment