>

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Complete Your Single, Ep Or Album With Drums











About:

Hey guys!



If you need a drummer to complete your music then I am here to do my absolute best for you!



I will always listen to what you want, because it is YOUR music. I will also keep in contact with any additional ideas that I may have as a musician, but again feel free to turn them down as I want you to have exactly what you want in your work of art.



I have a passion for drumming and for music as a whole, and I would love to help you create your vision.



If you're unsure then please listen to my previous work on PET NEEDS, Afterthought, The Round Window, all of which can be found on Spotify, and please also search for me on YouTube - jack lock drumming.



If you are still unsure then feel free to contact me and we can discuss what I may be able to bring to your music.



I look forward to working with you.



Reviews


:

He is amazing and creative rock star!

:

Jack did a fantastic job of recording the drumming to my album and his initial mix allowed me to hear what the recording would sound like once the stems were integrated. His performance and playing had the perfect amount of technicality and he was able to play with odd time signatures and tempo changes really impressively. Highly recommended!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment