>

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Record Professional Flute Track For Your Song











About:

  • Basic: I will record a whole song for 5$ ( max. 2:00 minutes, if you want more add 5$ please).


  • Standar: With 10$ you can have a flute group track (2,3 or 4 flutes). I need the harmony information, audio and musicsheet to do it. If you dont have it, check out the Premium Gig. 


  • Premium: With 15$ you can have a flute group track (2,3 or 4 flute). I will compose and Original arrangement  for you with all your taste of style specifications. 




Please, contact me before hire to recieve more details of the job because i want to offer you the best quality result. 



I will record the song with my studio's mycrohpone and then I will send you in .mp3 , .wav or the format you need. 



Ckeck out my works in: 



Soundcloud: 
https://soundcloud.com/miguel-enrique-vargas-cevallos



Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvUH1t0iUKgLrte37se0AxQ



I Play All Kind Of Music.



Reviews


:

I think it was not an easy piece to play. Miguel understood at once what was needed for the project. He is a very thoughtful and gifted musician! Everything was delivered in time. Communication was very staightforward and pleasant.

:

Miguel did an amazing job, kept me informed of the progress of everything. And finished the gig early. I look forward to working with him again.

:

Definitely to my standards on what I specifically requested. He did exactly what I instructed and has come up with the best results on creating the loops. Definitely would work with him again in the near future as well as recommended.

:

awsome work

:

Amazing work!! The track really added to my project! :) Would definitely recommend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment