>

Friday, May 29, 2020

Write And Record Pro Bass Tracks











About:

Is your project in need of a quality Bass track whether high energy rock, funk or ambient post-rock jams?



I will record unique, professional quality bass guitar in any style or genre you need!



My Grooves and Melodies will be completely original. 



You will receive high qualitycommercial sounding tracks in both mp3 and .wav files

Prices include writing, recording and mixing. 



Please contact me to discuss your project in depth or if you have any questions about me or my work.



Cheers,

-Steven



A quick history of my career and experience as a guitar player. I am a classically trained pianist, but self taught on Bass and guitar. I have played with several bands, some nationally touring. I am currently the lead guitarist, Bassist and songwriter for Nashville based rock band "The Nearly Deads". I have won several awardsincluding (Best rock albumbest Rock Track, and others). I also write bass for Television and Film licensing music and therefore am able to play multiple genres and styles. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment