>

Monday, May 25, 2020

Your Top Session Electric And Acoustic Guitarist











About:

I am a professional guitar player. I have been playing the guitar since 2004. I record the acoustic guitar through a condenser studio microphone in a special studio room. I record an electric guitar through a guitar amplifier. You will get a raw wave file.



Basic Guitar Loop for those who need short guitar loop for thier project. Some small guitar part or solo or some rythmic piece.



Standart Part Of One Guitar for those who need single guitar part for whole song. I will record acoustic or electric guitar for whole song and send you raw files



Guitar Multitrack for those who want to choose beetwen space of variants, I will record big multitrack, several acoustic and several electric guitar parts for your track and you will able to choose what do you like most or even keep them all.



Also you can ask me to mix & master my guitar parts to your instrumental for additional 30$. Or record video in 4k in very good quality with good lights. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment