>

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Record Rocket Toms, Bongos, Snare Drum For You











About:

I will record tuned Rocket toms, (optionally tuned) Bongos and/or (optionally tuned) Snare drum for you, each one with one microphone.

You will get two files for each instrument you ordered, one in raw recording condition and one with mixing effects how I would do it.



You should tell me the notes I tune the Rocket toms to and also for Bongos and Snare drum if you choose to.

You should also tell me what sticks to use (or hands), otherwise it will be standard sticks and hands for Bongos.

If you don't have a concrete idea what to play, you can optionally choose that I play what I think fits to your song, but I would recommend you to al least give me some instructions how it should sound.



Feel free to ask me anything!



Happy to work with you, I hope you will be satisfied :)



(Drum set recording is in my other gig ;))

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sounds great ! !

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your review! Really appreciate it :)

Seller's Response:

Thanks good job

:

Thanks for 5 stars :)

:

Great player. Great track options. Really brought my track to life. Look forward to working together again.




No comments:

Post a Comment