>

Monday, May 11, 2020

Record Your Drum Tracks











About:

Hi! I can help you with an acoustic drum recording for your song! I will work closely with you to come up with the drumpart and sound that works best for your song. I can record your written music, or come up with an all original groove to enhance your song. 


The possibilities are endless. Feel free to contact me and we will work something out for your next big hit! 

_______________________________________________________



The Hit-Machines



Drums



- 1964 Gretsch Round Badge (20, 13, 16)

- 1978 Tama Imperialstar (24, 22, 18, 16, 13)



Snare Drums



- Gretsch Bell Brass 14x6,5

- Gretsch Round Badge 14x5

- Tama Imperialstar 14x5

- Pearl Vinnie Paul 14x8



Zildjian and Istanbul Cymbals



For recording gear specifications hit me up and I will send you the full list! 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment