>

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Track The Perfect Bass For Your Hit Song











About:

Professional, studio quality electric and synth bass tracks on your songs, that's what I'm here for!
Jazz, Hiphop, Afrobeats, Gospel, Metal, Rock, whatever your genre or style of music, I will deliver.


I will send you a HQ WAV file containing the bass tracking and/or a WAV mix of the bass track and your music depending on the package you choose.


Shoot me a message and let's get to work!









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Incredible experience, communicates was great, super quickly He turned it around in a couple hours, great skill, and he interpreted my ideas brilliantly. One of the in Fiverr, Can wait to order again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks man! Looking forward to working with you again!

:

Excellent playing and fast turnaround, will be back!

:

Very pleasant buyer!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment