>

Friday, May 15, 2020

Play And Make Songs With The Guitar And My Voice











About:

I play guitar and I sing. I will play a song you like me to play. I find it very important that you will be satisfied with the result. If I think a certain song won't fit my voice and/or (playing) style I will discuss this with you. It's also possible that I won't take a certain offer if I think that it doesn't fit my style and/or voice properly. I only want to deliver the highest quality.



If you want to use my recordings for commercial use, let me know. It might affect the terms. In addition to this: also contact me if you want something I'm not offering in my packages because I'm very flexible. 



All my recordings are of the highest possible quality. I only use the best studio gear out there.



Gearlist:



Vocal microphone: Manley Reference Cardioid

Guitar microphones:  Neumann 184km set

Preamp: Ams/Neve 1073 DPA

Acoustic Guitar: Blueridge BR-180

Electric Guitar: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster 

Guitar Amp: Marshall Bluesbreaker

Camera: Sony A6500



This gear is worth about 15.000 euro. 







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment