>

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Compose Instrumental Tunes For Mandolin Or Guitar











About:

I'm a mandolinist, songwriter, and touring musician living in Nashville, TN. I've been playing with a folk band called The Arcadian Wild for the last six years, and I have lots of experience writing and recording original music, and producing content under a deadline. I can create an instrumental tune from scratch, remotely punch in a mandolin solo on your song, or play along for an entire track.



  • Original tunes or themes for ad, promotions, podcasts, etc.
  • Classical and traditional transcriptions
  • Solos/full tracks
  • Mandolin, octave mandolin, and acoustic guitar
  • Lead or harmony vocal available as an extra


I'm looking forward to working with you to make something special.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment