>

Monday, May 25, 2020

Record The Perfect, Studio Quality Bass Guitar Track For Your Song











About:

Hello, and thank you for viewing my page! I love playing the bass guitar, and it would be my pleasure to record for you. Here's what I can offer:



Experience: I have a degree in music from the University of Sussex, undertaking a two year piano scholarship at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama alongside my main studies. I have since gained significant experience as a live session artist including a tenure as on-call session player for the Southbank Centre, theatre musician, freelance music tutor, and musical director of Sussex Universities' Big Band, culminating in two back-to-back shows at the Montreux Jazz Festival.



Versatility. I can, and have, recorded in almost all musical styles. You can count on me to get the style right, and for it to sound great in 'in the mix'.



Sound. I am very much focused on getting the bass to 'sit' right in the mix. My equipment is 100% pro quality (inc. 4 and 5 string Jazz Bass', 4 string Precision Bass, 4 and 5 string Laklands, and 4 string Peavey G-Bass through a Radial DI box).


Speed and versatility. I work fast, and have quick ears that mean if required I don't have to work to chord sheets or notation to get the job done!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great musician who is extremely accommodating definitely will hire again

:

Great first experience with Mike! Fast turnaround, decent guy, lovely bass tone and right on the beat, willing to help out and I would highly recommend. I will be using again. Thanks Mike!!

:

Great work ! A pleasure to work with !

:

Excellent bassist. Mike recorded the perfect part with a studio quality file. Highly recommended,

:

A pleasure to do business with - thanks for your order!




No comments:

Post a Comment