>

Monday, May 18, 2020

Groove Your Track With A Hot Bass Line











About:

GEAR HIGHLIGHTS

  • Musicman Bongo 5-Strings
  • Ampeg Stack MicroCL
  • Tech21 SansAmp
  • MXR87 Bass Compressor




I'll groove your track with a HOT bass line! Or if you have one in mind, just let me know and we'll proceed!

GROOVE. The only thing that matters. Working as a session bassist at Pop, Funk, Disco, & Rock bands. Get your 5-strings groove bass line right now!

Hi, I'm Guido from Argentina, and i'm a session bass player. 

I offer bass recording of YOUR bass line (or I can create it for you) for your track in my home-studio. 

I think that GROOVE and TEMPO are the most important things in a bass line, so you can trust me in this. 

Studied at Escuela de Música Contemporánea Argentina (Berklee International Network).

Reviews


:

Ruido is highly skilled and all round professional ..it's a pleasure

:

Ruido is the Bass Master ... his grooves and bass lines are just exceptional ...highly highly recommended !!

:

Very good final product & great bass player !

:

Ruidobarilari is amazing bass player. Perfect internal timing, great sound, fast delivery, great bass line. Thanks!

:

Excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment