>

Friday, May 29, 2020

Record Arrange Or Compose Professional Guitar Tracks











About:

why we should work togheter:



  • I have fifteen and more years of experience in music business

  • I am specialized in guitar recording, arranging and composing 
  • I am experienced and deliver a high quality product


  • I own several guitars and amps so I can provide you professional guitar recordings according to your needs. Feel free to write me your ideas so we can find togheter the right equipment I will use for your music.



    how does it work:

     

  • Send me your basic/scratch track/mp3/youtube link with a detailed description of what you have in mind and a chart if you have it (chart not required).
  • I take your song and write and record a rhythm guitar track(s) as well as any necessary solos. 
  • I will send you the high quality mastered WAV files 24bit 44.1khz (or as required) as separated tracks for you or your mixing engineer to have complete control over. 
  • I own several guitars and amps so I can provide you professional guitar recordings according to your needs. Feel free to write me your ideas so we can find togheter the right equipment I will use for your music.



    One song per order



    Reviews


    : : : : :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment