>

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Record Professional Electric Or Acoustic Guitar











About:

          Contact me for a custom offer!



         I can play on your rhythm guitar track, or create and record your guitar solo. I am proficient in blues, funk, rock and pop, but can work with whatever sound you are looking for. I am experienced and easy to work with."



   → All audio is rendered in HQ 48000hz 24bit PCM .wav files (unless specified otherwise)



  → I can process the guitar effects for you, or send the tracks without effects so you can create whatever sound you are looking for



   → I can work with your idea and create something special for you, or I can record under your specific instruction.



 I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

So great! Turned out awesome

:

tTop Class gig, amazing sound on the guitars, and very friendly seller. Did a good job, want to Recommend him to everyone :)

:

Nice work man

:

HIGHLY recommended. Amazing guitar player! CLEAN sound. Prompt delivery. Gave exactly what I asked for. Communicated frequently through the whole thing. I have a bunch of songs to work on, and if he'll take my orders, I think I found my guitar player!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment