>

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Record Pro Cello For You











About:

I am a Los Angeles based cellist with 19 years experience, playing in a variety of pop, rock, folk, country, metal, indie, film, classical and experimental projects. I have a very strong feel for music and am able to inject emotion, sensitivity and passion into all of my musical work. 

I am also an accomplished string arranger, composer, songwriter and performer. I have a Bachelor of Music from the Melbourne Conservatorium of Music and extensive experience working with orchestras, chamber groups, brass bands, rock bands, in pop production and as a solo performer.

Send me your song, ad or score and I will write a cello line that will compliment and enhance your work. I am also happy to play and record any cello line you have prewritten as sheet music or using a synth track. I believe that cello brings a lot of beauty, soul and depth to any musical composition and that's what I intend to bring to you.

Please contact me before submitting your order so we can make sure we have everything we need before we begin!

Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Produced and delivered quality work within the allotted time. I was impressed by the format and conciseness of the work- it was exactly what I ordered. I would recommend this seller to others, and would like to work with him in the future.

:

Absolutely amazing work, Seller hit the nail right on it's head making a sombre, raw cello track. Even went a little beyond what I was expecting. I don't have a anything to criticize.

:

Good delivery

:

Amazing Cellist! He asked for all the inputs in detail and gave me an amazing output. :) Thank you so much! :)

:

Very good. He followed all the instructions I gave him and the result is better than expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment