>

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Record Bass Guitar Parts For Any Track Of Any Genre











About:

Hey! My name is Yves Delice. I'm a student at the Berklee College of Music and I am a multi-instrumentalist who has been playing for over 10 years. I've played with many different styles of bands including but not limited to jazz, R&B, rock, indie, country, and metal. I also have a youtube channel where I play music if you'd like to see extra examples.



www.youtube.com/YvesDelice



I will always work on a song until you are satisfied with final result. You don't have to worry about paying extra for revisions, because I never charge for that.



I will work with anything and everything you send me, but for best results, take your time and prepare separate tracks for me:

  • drum track
  • everything else mixed (without solos and vocals)
  • vocal and solo track


Try to explain me what you expect from bass track on your song, I'm always happy to hear reference songs.

Reviews


:

This is the second time work with he. He always so professional and really improve the quality of my song.

:

Awesome work! He really is awesome at the bass, and did an absolutely wonderful job over the instrumental I sent him.

:

Solid bass player!

:

Professional, groovy and delivered on time. No revisions necessary. Thankyou Yves - will use again.

:

great stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment