>

Friday, May 15, 2020

Record Professional Latin Percussion Over Any Genre Congas Timbales Bongos











About:

Hi! my name is Jacobo, I am a drummer and percussionist from Medellin, Colombia with 11 years of experience and knowledge of many american, latin, and world music rhythms, and I would be very happy to work on your project, of ANY genre! I can create the percussion parts, or I can copy the rhythms you tell me.



I can handle multiple instruments and styles:



  • Latin
  • Salsa
  • Funk
  • Techno
  • House
  • Pop
  • Folk
  • Colombian rhythms like Cumbia.


Your tracks will be professionally recorded in my only percussion studio with AKG mics, SM 57, and BETA 52, in a Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface, which has awesome preamps. 



Every track will be recorded with high end instruments (LP, Meinl).



  • Conga
  • Guiro
  • Guira
  • Timbales
  • Shakers
  • Maracas
  • Peruvian Cajon
  • Caja Vallenata
  • Bongo
  • Cowbells, celesta, cymbals


I can also record a full drumset over your song, as an additional gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/jacobogarces77/record-a-pro-live-drum-track-for-your-project



I record on Pro tools and I have some cool plug-ins to mix your tracks if you take the Tito Puente pack. Please ask me as many questions as you want. Instagram @jakogarces.



Thanks for trusting my job.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing feel! Totally nailed what I was going for way beyond all expectations. Extremely tasty fills and arrangement that brought the song to a whole new level! Very professional and awesome to work with!

Seller's Response:

Perfect percussion music!!! He added the Latin groove that my song was missing please buy from him for all your percussion needs!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Seller's Response:

heey Friend, I'm so happy you liked it! great music

:

Jacobo did a great job recording timbales in audio and video for one of my songs. He was very patient and helpful the whole time. I'd definitely work with him again should an opportunity arise.

:

Muy bueno el trabajo hecho! Lo recomiendo 100%. Es mi primera de muchas trabajando con el. Volveré a trabajar con el porque tiene buena comunicación y calidad en su trabajo.




No comments:

Post a Comment