>

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Record Electric Guitar On Your Song











About:

Hey. Welcome to my Fiverr Account. My name is Jon Rosner and I live in Montreal, Canada where I work as a Professional Full-Time Guitarist.

I have an educational background, studying classical guitar and have over 20 years experience in many musical genres. My main focus is electric guitar and have worked professionally on projects spanning from Rock, Hip-Hop, RnB, Soul and Pop. My specialty is music with groove but I’ve adapted too many musical styles with ease and much enjoyment. My experience in performing ranges from local clubs to travelling across America to compete in International Music Competitions.

Music has been my main life style since I was a kid and I would like to incorporate that into your project. Contact me and we could chat about what you’re envisioning and how I could help. 

Reviews


:

he's very helpful good listener has a lot of patience and very talented.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment