>

Friday, May 22, 2020

Compose Melodic And Soulful Guitar Solos For Your Song











About:

Every guitar solo I write whether it is for my personal music or someone else's, is a deep expressive channeling of the emotion that the music produces in me.  I will never take a short cut and write something generic; I want to be proud of every single solo I put out into the world.  



I guarantee you will love what I produce for you or as one artist to another, I wouldn't dare take your hard earned money.



PR

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is an artist that has made the visions I had for my music really come to life! Amazing communication and you can feel the real passion for the craft in every note! I WILL be working with him again!

:

Thank you Joey! It was an absolute pleasure working with you 😁

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment