>

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Play Old Style Jazz Trumpet For You Songs











About:

Your old style trumpet improvisation!



If you decide to work with me I will try to do the work as soon as possible, even during the same day!



  • I will put original music to your videos.
  • I'll use the best resources and materials.
  • I will deliver the work in an easy way so you can incorporate it into your project. (The tracks will always start at the second 0:00 so you only have to enter them from the beginning on your project.
  • I will give you a sample of how I would like my sound.(Free)
  • I can give you the tracks with the effects and equalization that I use.(Ask for it)
  • I will give you the tracks in flat version, without effects. You can add your effects and EQ.
  • I have no problem in that you review my work until you are satisfied.


----TRANSCRIPTIONS BY EAR HAVE AN EXTRA PRICE, ASK ME BEFORE ORDER!----



All this and many more advantages just by contacting me. Explain to me what your project is and what you need and I will make you a customized offer with which you will be super happy.


Thanks friend, we started?

Reviews


Seller's Response:

% stars for solid trumpet tracks

Seller's Response:

Thanks! No words for working with you. Nice grovy tracks!

Seller's Response:

Great job. zero editing required

Seller's Response:

Thanks! 😎🎺

Seller's Response:

really a friendly pro <3 quality stuff !




No comments:

Post a Comment