>

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Record A High Quality Electric Guitar Track For Your Project











About:

Hello!


Please, contact me before buying in order to check out what are we going to work on.


I will record high quality electric guitar track for your song/project/jingle.



Unique lead-solo part or groovy rhythm part.



Clean or distorted, Gibson or Fender, jazzy, bluesy, funky, rocky - just tell me what you need, what kind of mood you want to get in to your production or let me have a listen to your tracks and I'll find the right sound.


If you would like to have your track doubled for a great, stereo, wide sound it costs $10 per track extra only - no matter how long the track is! See gig extras!


I am recording along your instructions or arranging guitars my way if you ask. I can sightread your music as well.



1 gig = $5 = 1 min of steady rhythm guitar or up to 10 s of lead guitar - one file/one riff/one loop



I provide high quality 24 bit wav files.



IMPORTANT!

If you have not sent me a message (and discussed the order) before ordering, there will be no revisions for this order. Have you already contacted me?



Reviews


:

I hate to sound like a broken record, but Tom never stops delivering exactly what my track needs. I always look forward to hearing what he comes up with and he doesn't disappoint.

:

Awesome, and quick too! Always a pleasure working with you!

:

Delivered solid rhythm guitar. Nice and communicative person.

:

The perfect guitarist.

:

Always a great experience working with Tom, delivers exactly what I'm looking for and quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment