>

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Record Professional Bass Lines











About:

Hello my name is Rui Quental.

Im' a professional musician based in Lisbon, Portugal. I've been working in the scene for the past 10 years around my hometown Lisbon and the whole country of Portugal.



I've been studying Jazz for electric bass at Interartes Music School which is one of the most important music schools in Portugal, with some of the best teachers the country can offer.



With this gig i wish to deliver you professional bass lines in any style you want with me being more prominent in the styles of jazz, soul, r&b, funk, pop and rock.



Feel free to throw me some tracks so we can work it out.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great timing and communication. I highly recommend his work!

:

Great guy to work with, straight to the point and nice.

:

Awesome work! Quick delivery and great communication. Very good sound quality. Thank you. Hope to work again with him.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment