>

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Record Piano, Keyboards And Another Synth For Your Song Or Project











About:

Please contact me before we start :)



Hi! My name is Volodymyr Kotliarov. I am professional musician, composer and arranger with 27 years experience. My main instrument is cello but also playing piano well. So you can ask:



Why you created this gig?

My answer is:



I can feel. I can feel your music, I can feel your music and fill piano and other keyboard parts to your song. It will be very emotional and tasty parts. I can add beautiful piano solo, or accompaniment, or any kind of improvisation. My friends calls me "Lounge-machine" :) Therefore, you will definitely like it! :)

Since I don't have a lot of experience as a pianist, but a huge experience as an arranger, I have very liberal prices and good quality. Therefore, I invite you to cooperation!

For 10 dollars I will record piano part to your full song or project.

It will costs more only If you want to add to your project more tracks like synth stings, organ, Rhodes, and another vst-instuments.

For recordings I use Electric piano: Yamaha P45

DAW program: Ableton Live 10

Also I provide you wav. files of recording 16/24 bit and 44/48 kHz and midi file if needed.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment